Peoples’ Self-Help Housing (PSHHC) seeks a social worker for our Supportive Housing Program (SHP) located in the Santa Barbara/Ventura area.
PSHHC is a non-profit organization that manages over 1,600 affordable rental housing units on the Central Coast.
- The SHP focuses upon homeless placements and/or homeless prevention within PSHHC housing units.
- Upon referral the social worker provides client assessments, and develops and oversees case management plans structured to ensure long-term housing success.
- Emphasis is placed upon collaboration with other community agencies.
Clinical hours are provided by the Supportive Housing Program Manager who is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
- Masters Degree in psychology, social work or other relevant field
- Valid CA Driver’s License with access to reliable vehicle.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) and experience working with the homeless is required.
This is a full time position (40 hours per week, 5 days per week).
Superior benefits, including employer paid Medical/Dental/ Vision, LTD/ STD, Pension Plan, Paid Vacation, Flexible Spending Account, Holidays and Sick Time, in addition to an excellent supportive staff and work environment.
To APPLY, send resume and application to:
-Mail: Attn: HR, 3533 Empleo Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Application can be downloaded at: https://pshhc.org/jobs/how-to-apply.html