- Managing long term financial viability of the affordable rental housing commercial property portfolios.
- Maintaining close working relationships with other departments to maximize asset values and net revenue in order to limit risk liabilities for an rental 1,800 unit portfolio and 3 commercial lease sites.
- Review, contribution to and joint approval of calendar and fiscal year operating budgets.
- Coordination and analysis of all PCNA’s and 504 transition plans on occasion.
- Analysis of real estate taxes and complete all annual welfare exemptions.
- Creation and analysis of proformas.
- Completion of 15 year exits on all limited partnerships.
- Quarterly and annual financial review for all properties.
- Coordination and completion of quarterly watch list.
- Preparation and implementation of Asset Management plans.
- Interact with company's insurance policy carriers
- Participate in related risk assessments and mitigation planning for properties.
- Hard debt refinancing.
- Quarterly review of capital account, replacement reserve accounts and losses to determine future capital planning strategies.
- Completion of business license applications and renewals.
- Completion and implementation of 20 year capital improvement plans for all properties.
- Analysis of residual receipt calculations on a quarterly basis.
- Leasing and general oversight of commercial spaces.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent time management skills, meeting all deadlines
- Possession of strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional written/verbal communication
- Organized, detail-oriented and focused
- Proactive approach to task and department management
- MS Office proficient, intermediate+ Excel abilities
- Yardi system proficient
- Ability to work in any team setting
- Proven ability to treat pertinent information with confidentiality
- Ability to work and maintain relationships with a wide range of consultants and business partners
- Tax Credit/HUD/Bond/Section 8/USDA and RD experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in real estate, asset management and/or Portfolio Management
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; Real Estate, Finance, etc.
- 5-10% travel time required for property and offsite stakeholder visits
- Must possess a valid CA driver's license, proof of insurance, and have access to a reliable vehicle
This is a full time position (40 hours per week, 5 days per week).
Superior benefits, including employer paid Medical/Dental/ Vision, LTD/ STD, Pension Plan, Paid Vacation, Flexible Spending Account, Holidays and Sick Time, in addition to an excellent supportive staff and work environment.
To APPLY, send resume and application to:
-Mail: Attn: HR, 3533 Empleo Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
Application can be downloaded at: https://pshhc.org/jobs/how-to-apply.html