Marketing and Occupancy Coordinator
The Duncan Group provides professional property management services to People’s Self Help Housing and other Central Coast affordable housing providers. It is one of the largest property management companies on the Central Coast and offers a supportive and rewarding work environment for its employees. The Duncan Group is recruiting for a full-time Marketing and Occupancy Coordinator for our Santa Barbara Office.
• Responsible for the marketing of all new construction lease up projects in accordance with the AFHMP.
• Coordinate press releases and other community outreach efforts with other departments.
• Organize and/or create all marketing and leasing materials.
• Work closely with the Compliance Manager to establish regulatory requirements for leasing.
• Serves as primary contact and resources for lease up projects.
• Interview applicants and collect essential documents to verify program eligibility and suitability.
• Collect security deposits and rents for move in.
• Inspect units and complete inspection reports for move in.
• Must be outgoing, relate and work well with others, be highly organized and have excellent communication skills.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
• Other duties as assigned.
This is a full time position (40 hours per week, 5 days per week). Superior benefits, including employer paid Medical/Dental/ Vision, LTD/ STD, Pension Plan, Paid Vacation, Flexible Spending Account, Holidays and Sick Time, in addition to an excellent supportive staff and work environment.
Send RESUME AND APPLICATION (with salary history and salary requirement) to: The Duncan Group, 3533 Empleo St., SLO, CA 93401 or fax 805-544-1901. Application can be downloaded at: http://www.pshhc.org/employment.html Ref Job MOC1